Saturday, December 8, 2012

One a day...

Just scrolling thru Pinterest and had an
 idea?
epiphany?
brain fart?
stroke?
 
Not sure yet.
Not even sure it will last past today
 
(very rollercoaster-y and period driven today)
 
I want to finsh the house purge
(3 more boxes leaving the house today!)
AND
get everything in it's place so that I dont have to have Pinterest-envy any longer
 
I sit back and think
 
IF I could get to my jewelry findings - I could make that
or
IF I could get to my scrapbook paper _ I could do that
or
IF I knew where "this" was or "that" was hiding - I could bake that
 
 
I would love to be able to get one thing done...
Not necessarily a "project"
I am talking keeping it simple
 
Like putting away laundry
doing last night's dishes
laying out tomorrow stuff for the kids
 
then
maybe
I could get a feel good project done
once a week?
month?
year?
 
maybe I should bind the quilts I made this summer first...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment