Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Favorite quote of the week

It comes from Kelle's blog Enjoying the Small Things
 
"I lost my shit"
 
She is WAY preggo and the mommy to Lainey that just started Kindergarten this year and awesome Nella who just turned three and has Down Syndrome...
 
I think I have just found my theme for the year
: )
 
 
Losing my shit can be good, bad and everything inbetween
 
I want to be so fun, footloose and fancy free this year that people think that I seriously lost my shit
 
Here we go!
 
Day 1
 
Going to get off my ass and while a good, homecooked and nutrious meal is being oprepared and cooked - I am going ot COMPLETELY clean out my dining room so that my husband loses his shit when he gets home...
 
Gotta go take some "before" pics!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment