Saturday, November 26, 2011

So he just left mad...

I just managed to piss my husband off and he drove away mad...I hate that  :(

I wasn't going to take the girls to a gender reveal party for his sister when they stayed up too late, woke up too early, the girls are fighting like cage fighters, his sister has an aggressive dog (towards children) that they won't control, to go drive 45 minutes and play group games (which I HATE) with people I don't know (even worse) with family members that don't even like me...it's giving me a headache

We already decided that I was going to call off...I called his sister, went to the store for yummy fresh baked cookies...and it happened...he realized he was going up on his own and was probably going to have to explain why we weren't there...B-F-D!!!!  I have to do it all the time.  He hates it and I know it, but I am tired of putting everybody else first and ME being the one that is uncomfortable...why can't someone else take a turn?!  I took the girls to a double feature at the drive in and he got to go drink around a fire with his friends and sisters.

The best part you ask...I'm staying home and cooking a turkey and pulling out all the Christmas decorations...this is a win-win for him...he doesn't have to make sure the devil dog doesn't eat our kids, he gets to drive by himself and listen to whatever he wants at whatever volume he wants and I get to stay home with 2 crabby girls and try to keep the dog off the tree AND the turkey while getting the oldest to catch up on missed schoolwork while the little ones cries about how bored she is...

This just sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment