Monday, May 28, 2012

Getting back on track

I have spent the last 4 days around the house in a bit of a blah mood...not sad, not mad, definitely not motivated...just kind of existing...until today....

The Mother in Law called and asked if she could take the girls out for lunch - YES!!!!!  Hubby was at work...again, the poor man, 31 hours of OT in 7 days...hope he lives to help spend it ; )

So with the house pretty much emptied...I sat on my ass and read a bit, then it hit me... my oldest is going to camp next week and I haven't done a damn thing to get ready for her room make over : (  I was going to take the week off, but since the "promotion" at work and more people counting on me, I can't take the whole week off...so  I started sorting fabric, checking my "likes" on pinterest and sewing together squares for the girls' rag quilts...I did buy the paint the other day...


Let the count down to make-over begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment