Friday, May 25, 2012

School's not quite out...

Sooooo, while I LOVE my girls' charter school...I do not love that they have 4 days off, 4 weeks before school gets out : ( 

Can't they just stay in during this time and get out 4 days early?!  On top of that - 6th grade camp is coming up so my 6th grader has Thrusday and Frieday off this week, Monday and Tuesday next week and then spends all of the following next week at camp to come back for 8 more days of school...only 1 full week on campus out of 5...i'm having a hard time keeping up....

Work is getting crazy...crazy good, but still crazy...I was asked to work even more hours and given a big ol' raise : ) Prayer works people!!!!!  AND on top of my raise, my husband applied for and got a manager's position...with...a big ol' raise!!!!!  This couldn't have come at a bettter time : )  I have not had a full time job (still don't) since February 2000 and while I have worked here are there in between...we have largely suplemented our income with Visa, Mastercard and American Express...and once the girls are out of school for the summer, I will stop working until they go back in August.  It's a choice we made, but it's going to be nice to try and fill our huge hole of debt with a small beach shovel instead of the teaspoon we have been using : )

No comments:

Post a Comment