Saturday, January 2, 2016

Gearing up for 2016

 
Trying once again to start the new year off right.
Eating better, exercising more, blah, blah, blah...
 
Last year pretty much sucked ass for the most part
and quite frankly, 2016 ain't starting off so good...
 
So far this year, I seemed to have developed alcohol intolerance...
I am not of Asian decent, so "Asian Flush"is out,
but now, when I drink - I turn red and get hot all over...
Trust me, when I was in my 20s this probably seen as a good thing...not so much when rapidly approaching the BIG 50
 
How am I going to drown my grief over my father's passing, perimenopause symptoms and bemoan the fact that I have a 9 year old that acts like she's 21?!
 
This totally sucks - I LOVE BEER and CIDERS!!!!!
Not just drinking to drink but actually pairing my food with my drink, enjoying an adult beverage while soaking in the tub with a book, meeting with friends on the weekend to share whatever treasures were found during the week...
 
Looks like I will be eating healthier and exercising more now whether I like it or not...
Needs some foodgasms and endorphins...I'll look great, but don't expect me to be happy about it...
Maybe all the money I will save on alcohol can go towards a new wardrobe?!
 
I would take some before pics to really appreciate the after pics, but I am too pissed off...


3 comments: