Monday, December 13, 2010

1 Step forward and 2 steps back...I need a better kind of dance

This is getting really old, really fast...
Spend the morning cleaning up my 3 x 6 kitchen - I SHIT U NOT!!!!  This is the floor space I have in my kitchen...if someone opens the fridge - I can't get out!  So, clean the kitchen, only to bake ginger snap cookies and screw it all up again...get in a hurry...leave it that way...go to brunch at friend's, come home, do some work, go pick up kid, go to store, go to othrodontist, go to another store, come home start dinner, get kid changed to go to 2nd voice recital in 7 days...leave dinner hot in the oven, come home after being tortured by 2 year old toddler dance routines...only to have the hubby have a fit on the way to buy his new driod phone because he has been in a messy house!!!!  Ugh!  Go grab a ginger snap and a beer and leave me alone!  I know it isn't only the house the is bugging him...see previously mentioned WWIII with his mom...shit really does roll downhill : (
But it does suck when I get the brunt of the shit storm on me....oh, well I hear my boyfrined calling me from his prision inside the fridge...Hold on Mr. Adams I'm coming!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment