Friday, February 10, 2012

Aloha - no bueno : (

The hubby has been Hawaii again...and now instead of coming home tomorrow night he has to stay until Tuesday...

Did  I mention that my youngest came down with the stomach flu this past Sunday night?  Or that she gave it to me and I came down with it Tuesday night and held on to it thru a good part of Wednesday?  Or that he's coming back ON Valentines day?  At night?  Which just happens to be the day before my oldest's birthday and 2 days before we head over for some cabin "camping" and 12 year old birthday partying?!  And now I have to take my children with me to a baby shower at my mother in law's home (she pretty much hates me...she previous posts) because he won't be here to watch them and it's for my youngest sister in law that started the latest shit storm with aforementioned mother in law

Ok, I'm done with the bitching...now I am going to start panicking a bit and possibly start shitting in my pants...again

a-lo-harrumph

No comments:

Post a Comment