Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can you be too organized?!

I used to look at magazines and think - damn I will my house looked like that and then thought...professional photo shoot, big flippin house and then...discovered blogs...and saw that people really can and do live in Better Homes and Gardens type places...maybe...I am sure that they clean up the place and have some awesome dslr camera...and then I wanted my house to look like their house...

Now,  I just want a clean house, full of happy people, where my guests and family feel welcome and that no one will have a stroke if something spills, somebody pukes (my good friend has children that spontaneously vomit) or heaven forbid something gets moved out of place.

Gone are my ideas of a Pottery Barn Kids room for my girls...it's Trailer Park Trash to Treasure for us all the way!  We don't have a lot of money, but I'll be dammed if I am going to waste it on matching furniture and coordinating storage bins that the kids are never going use anyway...I'd rather get year long passes for the zoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment