Monday, January 16, 2012

F-M-Car....

So, it's official - I'm screwed...the verdict on my car running hot...partially blown head gasket...the price to fix...$1,300 (+$1,000 of other stuff i had been putting off) the value of my 1997 CRV with 170,000...$2,800 :(

Sooooo looks like I am in the market for a slightly used car, low mileage and low price...the car I want?!  A Honda Pilot...the chance of me finding one I can afford?!  Slim, but not impossible...

Not only had I not had a car payment in about 8 years, my car insurance and registration will go up considerably...and thanks to the morons in control of CA's government, they are trying to make up for a lot of the state's $ shortfall by increasing THE SHIT out of car registration and smog requirements - BOOO!!!  HISS!!!!

The semi good news is that my mechanic, who also buys cars at aution will give me $1,500 for mine in the condition it is in, I have a little bit of money in the bank and I do have my part time job...

But it just sucks that when things got a little easier and the financial noose not soooo tight...something's gotta break...oh well, beats walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment