Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...time for a change

Yep, it's time

Monumental purge time...

All those crafts I said I was going to do...all those ideas I was going to copy...all those projects I was going to finish when I had more time...all those things I said I would find a place for-later...all those clothes that I said I would get back into one day (seriously...black velvet cigarette pants...even if I could...I wouldn't)...

It's time to say goodbye...

You have been a part of my life for so long you have become a part of my family, but it is time for you to move on...fly out of the nest and go make a home of your own (via the local thrift store)

I must go now and say goodbye...and call the salvation Army for a pick-up for Friday...gotta move fast...1st stop - Master Bedroom : )

1 comment:

  1. You are far better than I! I'm still clutching to the hope of doing those crazy crafts! Kudos to you for putting an end to clutter!

    LPM

    ReplyDelete