Tuesday, March 29, 2011

If it doesn't kill me, I'll get stronger ...right?!

Well, I should have Superman like stretgth by this point....

The bathroom remodel is coming along slowly, but surely...and now I have a major issue in the living room...

Made 2 - 8" round cakes for my hubby's birthday...then make a batch of buttercream frosting, divided it in half so each of the girls could decorate their our cake...and then we went on our merry way...yes, I forgot to clean up after us and...the dog reached up onto the counter and grabbed the green food coloring and went to his favorite chew it up spot...can you guess where that is?!

Under the stairs in the living room...can you guess what happened?!  Can you guess what color my carpet is now?  My light tan 50 oz, cushy carpet now has green spots!!!!!  I googled some solutions on line and came up with one and now the spots are lighter, with a lighter color of tan around them...so I either bleached out spots on my carpet or my carpet was a lot dirtier than i thought.  While I am hoping for the latter...it is going to require applying the solution to my entire living room.  I am going to do it with my little green machine, which may kill it, but it beats replacing the carpet...maybe I should just replace the dog?!

1 comment:

  1. you need to chem dry it!!!
    don't wet dry it!
    call someone....it will be worth it

    ReplyDelete