Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Well, it's Easter, a time of miracles and this year is no exception...my mil actually called my son and invited us over for Easter!  Crazy, but true.  She even invited me, and said that she understood if I didn't want to come...sounds like someone maybe growing up a little bit : )
I won't be going...it's not about forgiveness or holding a grudge...it's about my self respect and me staying away from someone who hates me...if she was a co-worker or friend I would cut her out of my life so fast her head would spin, my true friends and family would kick my a$$ if I ever talked to her again...but this is my mil, so I am kind of stuck with her...I am polite when I see her, give her access to my children, but why should she get a "get out of jail free" card just because of her position when I would cut any other b^&$%# that treated me this way?  Something to think about, but in the meantime, my dog will get a good walk in and I will clean my house!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment