Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm baaaaaaacccckkkk!

Damn - it's been a while!

And as I am typing this it feels like the whole world is rocking....not becasue I am hung over (I Wish!) but because the family, some friends and some drop in guest and I have been flosting in a cabin on a lake since monday afternoon.  Flipping LOVED IT!!!!  Need to get rid of my sealegs...

Here it is:
Bathroom model 98% complete....but in fixin bathroom - we blew out our computer : (
It's back up and running, but need to get old hard drive stuff onto our shiny new hard drive.
My dad had some medical issues the day befroe my mom was to fly out...he did ok, she is here, but my dad's mom died yesterday afternoon : (
So now I havjet o keep Mom busy until her flight Friday and then find a way to get me to Pennsylvania after my hubby just killed a decent amount of vacay : (

That's the cliff notes version....film at 11

No comments:

Post a Comment