Wednesday, July 27, 2011

$80 Challenge

Ok, so my folks gave me some cash during my visit and I made it home with $81...the 5 year old ripped me off for a buck...but it kept her out of the bathroom while I soaked...and that was when inspiration hit...I need to make some tweaks to the house...quickly followed by the reality check that we are completely broke...

So...

I am going to take my $80, take a tour around my house and see what I can come up with : )

First on the list - upstairs bathroom

What's going to happen...move hand towel ring to adjacent wall, move regular towel rod to space over toilet, move small bookcase from bedroom to bathroom and paint walls (I'm gonna leave some holes in the walls and we never painted this room, I figure if  i get a quart I can paint this room and touch up around the house to make my $ stretch so more)  Hoping this room will cost me about 20 bucks or so, but I will be able to use the paint and spackle in other areas, everything else I already have : )

Game on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment