Friday, July 29, 2011

So far, so good...

And so far under $5!  My $80 personal redecorating/reorganizing challenge is going pretty good. 

The small bookshelf in the bathroom is working out great and the top is a great place to store towels so it's giving me more room in the hall linen closet...which is giving me room in each of the girl's rooms because I put a few of the 1,000 quilts/blankets grandma made in there instead of their rooms and they can still get to them.  I scronged around the house for baskets and boxes and found ones that fit (both in size and color scheme).

I took out the large towel bar and I am just going to fill the holes with spackle ($3.44+tax) and a tiny touch of paint that is in the shed...it's not the EXACT color of white, but there are only 2 holes the size of Q-tips...so in true trailer park fahion I'm letting it ride : )

I actually took a "before" picture but the batteries in my camera died before I could get an after picture.  Once I find the battery charger I will take an "after" picture and a "during" picture of my oldest's room.  The small bookshelf came from her room, so I needed to reconfigure her room a tad and made her and her sister help me purge some of the surplus...Grandma sent 2 boxes from Florida that should get here on Thursday...so I need to make room for some stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment