Saturday, July 30, 2011

Before and After

So this is where we were, just a tiny little bathroom with a tiny little bit of wasted space...

And now...


We are here!  Just a itty bitty shelf I bought in the bathroom section of Target about 8 years ago when we moved in...it's been in my room,  both girl's rooms and now has finally ended up where the manufacturer intended it to be.  It holds towels for just getting out of the shower AND some handtowels AND some washcloths...two baskets (one for each girl) a decorative heart shaped box for my girlie supplies, extra toilet paper, books and a tiny little heater for when it gets cold (so we don't have to turn on the furnace).

All this without bumping thighs when getting out of shower or knees when taking care of business... and the only cost $3.44 + tax for the spackle for where I took out the towel rack.

Oh, and if you noticed that my rug on the floor pretty much matches the towels on the shelf...it's because I made the rug out of bathsheets : )

No comments:

Post a Comment