Monday, July 18, 2011

Success!

We survived the sleepover at Grandma's house!!!  My girls had a daughter of an old party friend of mine spend the night last night.  Since we had 3 girls running around, the potential of someone being left out and in tears was hanging over our heads, but never came into play...they would pair off, come together, pair off and come back together...a sweet little dance.  We opened this can of worms last year with one sleepover at Miss L's and one over here and I fear we are now doomed for all eternity...just wait until Lil's old enough to join us and the 3 local cousins figure out what they are missing...I should starting hoarding some Depends Undergarments and prozac now...I am way too old for this crap...
Now my insane self is packing up and heading to the beach : )

No comments:

Post a Comment