Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thrift Store love....

Got off work  a little early and headed home, let the dog out to go potty, grabbed some library books and headed out!

Went by the library to drop off the old and pick up a new book I had "ordered", ran to the bank to deposit my check and realized I actually had time before I had to pick up the kids...took 40 bucks out of the ATM and headed for my favorite thrift store (Amvets)

I found 2 white quilted pillow shams that will complement what I have going on in my bedroom quite nicely for $4.95 (probably $50 each at the store!).
A brand new with tags Banana Republic men's sweater 1/2 off for $6.50 (BR tag was $59.99!) and this is for me, not the hubby : )
A Daisy Fuentes (Kohl's) top for me for work $4.95
A Karin Slaughter book for $1.49
and finally a little bill holder/attach to the wall thingy for out-going mail for $3.95 (had a $9.99 prcie tag on the back!)  I'm going to repurpose this one and bit and paint it black, of course...we'll see

And while I would love to post pictures of my latest treasures...my hubby has the camera in Hawaii...Yes, for those of you keeping track...he's in Hawaii...again...oh well, wha't a girl to do?  At least he was being paid time and a half on his way out there: )

No comments:

Post a Comment