Wednesday, August 8, 2012

On the road again....

Actually, building highways...brain highways...

It's a program that I am doing with my oldest and going to do with my youngest...called - Brain Highways (goggle it - it's pretty cool) a friend of my did it with her "autistic" son and now he is off all medication, being tested for the GATE program and attending regular public school.  He is kind of a poster child for the program with those who know them.  If I hadn't know the "old" child, I would have never guess that this was the same kid.

It is a TON of work, but she's my kid...so I do the work.  Last night I sucked and didn't do any of the work with her tho...feel like a total loser : (  We will double up tonight!

Went back to work for a couple of hours yesterday and will probably try to get some time in next week too.  It's  nice to be appreciated, but it's also nice to sit by the pool...

Going to make sure I don't overextend myself this time too...taking all Fridays off!  So, volunteer work at school will have to be on Fridays, work from home or field trips.  I am way too old to have so much of my shit not together - so I am making myself take the steps to change it!

No comments:

Post a Comment