Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Spring cleaning in the summer, during a heat wave...

I have officially lost my mind
again : )
Decided to kick ass and take names in the cleaning organizational realm...
while the girls are trapped inside with me and its over 100 degrees outside.

Never said I was smart.

Our two main groups of friends are down for the count medically speaking (1 ear infection and 1 tonsillectomy) so they can't swim with us and if I was the betting sort (just can't bring myself to do it after taking statistics in college) my kids will last about 20 minutes together in our community pool without their friends to entertain them.

so, I will grab my Dr. Pepper, my Brain Highways literature and bravely hike down one level and let the monkeys have some water time while mommy caffeinates and catches up on her reading.  This will either wear them out and they will remain mostly silent while mommy continues her journey through the house with her magic eraser OR they will get on each others nerve even more (probably not even possible at this point) whereas mommy will forgo cleaning and start drinking.

It's not a great one, but at least it's a plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment