Monday, November 29, 2010

Just another Monday

Had a pretty good 4 day weekend with the family, didn't get much done around the house, but the house will ALWAYS be in some state of disarry...I do not live in a museum...I LIVE in my home.  I don't always clean up the kitchen when I'm done cooking, it's so friggin small I don't want to be in there anymore when I'm done AND our dishwasher is named "Mom"...breakfast, lunch and dinner for 4 people leads to some messy dishes...after a big long weekend I usually do the dishes when we run out of silverware.
I did get up and head out to join the Black Friday madness (I haven't done it in about 4 years) and it was totally worth it...better have been...stood in line for 90 minutes just to pay for my crap at Kohl's.  I wasn't about to stand in the line at Target after that and didn't even dream about going to Walmart...one time good deal folks...spent about $135, saved $293 and got $20.00 in Kohl's cash. The bummer was that I got stuff we needed...like right now, so not too many gifts, but that's okay.  Gonna go back today and buy some more crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment