Friday, November 19, 2010

skipping Thanksgiving (not really) and headed right to Christmas

So I had a moment of temporary insanity and busted out with all the Christmas stuff last weekend and now I am damn skippy close to putting it all up...
Thanksgiving is going to be different this year becasue we are not really speaking to my mil and not really sure when we will...Me?!  I'm thinking cold day in Hell, but for my hubby's sake I hope it's sooner (for him, not me).  She never really pays that much attention to my girls (only before and after church for the most part)...so they aren't really missing out much there...did I mention that she lives 3 miles down the street?!
So...since Thanksgiving got switched around and the girls and I are headed out to fla before the man...we are starting Christmas early!  Got the tree up (lights only...getting puppy boy used to the idea) lights on stairs and just attacked and finished the 2nd story balcony...couple of little knick-knacky things to go and it's all done except for the baking : )

No comments:

Post a Comment