Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stop the ride mommy...I wanna get off...

Taking 5 in between cleaning out fridge (so I could put away the groceries I bought...didn't really need and REALLY didn't have room for...before the purge) and trying to wrangle the 4 year old into the tub before the shit hits the fan and she finds out she has to get her portrait taken after we pick up her sister from school...
I have the feeling I will be bribing her with ice cream or a new toy before it's all over...the best part is that she will act like an out of control demon for the ENTIRE day and then right as the photographer walks up whe whips out her halo and wings and turns on the charm...everyone else thinks she's this perfectly behaved angel...oh yeah?!  call me on the phone sometime and her the angel "singing"...i double dog dare ya!  she actually made the phone cut out one time when I was talking to a friend in FL becuase she was screaming so loud...not because she was in pain, not for any valid reason...just because...
next time Daddy can take her to jc penney...

No comments:

Post a Comment