Monday, January 17, 2011

the crud keeps creeping

So I have been coughing for one reason or another since the first week of December, closely followed by the four year old, then we gave it to the ten year old right before Christmas and now the hubby has it...we should start our own band...we are almost harmonious. 

The noise is driving me crazy...it never stops....the poor 10 year old has bronchitis and is on antibiotics and an inhaler, the little one and I just have head colds now (after ditching the chest colds) and the man refuses to go to the doctor.  He probably has bronchitis too...it's what he does.

Thank God I froze some lasagna when I made the last batch...I may feel like crap, but the organization..must...go on...stopped off at IKEA on the way home from taking my monkeys to visit the zoo.  I am on a roll and not stopping to cook.  I know that once I stop moving forward with all of this, it will just stay like this for about 4 months...it's what I do.  I run around crazy, moving stuff around, making more room and I leave one little spot undone...for about 4 months...I get so depressed and bummed that I didn't finish, that I just leave everything else to go to shit and then hit up into a frenzy again.  Trying to break the cycle this year...so far, so good....at lease I have more shelves and some cute little storage bins : )

No comments:

Post a Comment