Tuesday, January 11, 2011

moving right along...at a snail's pace...but moving

Ok, I didn't take pictures, (the "before" were to Sanford and Son looking and the "during" was just embarassing)  but I do have to say that my repurposed shelves in the shed ROCK!!!!  Floor to ceiling organizable heaven.  I tore that old IKEA shelf to bits and then bent it to my will!

Now that I have decided to do the same thing out in the carport things could get a little hairy....First I needed some wood that I could use and I started eyeballing the crate that my dad made to send out daughter #1's cedar chest...I am going ahead and saying it now - I will NEVER take apart anything that my dad made again!  That man knows what he is doing and he likes to use wood screws...I must have take 75 screws out of the damn thing, (did I mention that it is only like a 3' x 2' box?) but I now have a very lovely collection of plywood and 1 x 1's for the braces.  Hope it doesn't rain this weekend : )

No comments:

Post a Comment