Thursday, June 30, 2011

Getting ready for my vacation may kill me...

The hubby is away on business...in Hawaii - AGAIN!!!!  I am trying to purge, organize, sort, donate, clean and pack BEFORE he gets back.  The dog isn't getting walked, but the kids are being fed (the dog is getting fed), having playdates and getting their pool time (3 hours yesterday with friends and cousins- kicked their butts, mine too, but who's counting?!)
I am the bizarre love child, hybrid mix of slob and organizational freak...it's not pretty, it's frustrating for everyone involved and it is getting on my last nerve.  It has me on edge, my husband pissed off, (not that he helps or anything...I know he knows where the dishes and laundry go), my kids living in a Sanfred & Son nightmare...so I have decided (after a blow up with the man befroe he left) that it ends now...whatever isn't put away, donated or sorted...will be thrown out before he gets home...
So, that being said...MY walk-in closet is done, the dressing area between our closets is done, upper landing - done and my craft closet downstairs DONE!  I did feed the kids a meal that I actually made myself, with groceries we went to the store to get...I have 48 hours left to finish this bitch...time to get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment