Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Take a bite...you know you wanna...

I want to eat EVERYTHING!!!!!  It must be because I will be going on vacation soon...to Florida...don't hate, it's hotter than hell, humid AND I will be living with my parents again.  I must be a special kind of idiot, not that I don't love my family....I really do, it's just that I don't ever feel like it's a vacation...more of a family trip, except the hubby gets to stay at home...alone...oh, and possibly head back to Hawaii for work!  Ugh!!!  I wanna trade...he can travel alone with the kids, make dinner for my parents (my mom does do the shopping and the dishes tho!)  And somehow, I have ended up with the "honey do" list.  Boo friggin hoo.

ok, enough of the pity party, someone take the 5 layer dip away!  I swear with all of the end of year school crap between the 2 kids, vocal practices and performances, wrapping up work and general life doo doo, I feel like 24/7 PMS bitch and stuff my face machine.  Maybe I'll just switch to beer : )

No comments:

Post a Comment