Friday, June 17, 2011

One more week - then SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!

Three more days for the little one and 4 days for the biggin'. then we are done until September!!! The girls will be actually going to the SAME school and it's starting 3 weeks late due to construction schedule!  Yes, I would like someone else to entertain them starting mid-August, but I am not eager to start waking up and putting a bra on before 7:30 am and putting shit tons of mileage on my car. 

We will be totally BROKE and I will be constantly trying to pry my kids off each other and breaking up fights, but I am ready!  Guess we will just be trading pool time with Miss J and her monkeys as much as we can...of course our vacations are runnign back to back, so we will start and finish the summer with really good friends : )

No comments:

Post a Comment