Thursday, June 2, 2011

School is almost out!!!

My girls still have almost 3 weeks of school left...I may be wearing adult diapers by the time all is said and done, but at least it will be over...for a while...at least when it starts up again, they will be attending the same school!

In the meantime I have been getting off my big ol' butt, being more active, eating healthier food and cleaning/organizing/purging my house with renewed vigor!  I have already been to the thirft store twice this week with donations - I actually scored an AWESOME pbk bed skirt for the 5 year old.  It is white with a Swiss Dot pattern, has a pale pink ribbon running thru the bottom about 2 inches up from the edge and has scalloped lace at the hem - for $4!!!!  I saw one online that wasn't even as pretty for about $89 - me likey : )
The 5 year old wasn't happy that her sister got a new pillow pet (she used her own money) and she got a bed skirt, oh well...not going to be the last time something like that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment