Saturday, May 28, 2011

Should I tell him?

It's not nearly at cryptic as it sounds...

One of my relatives has started a blog...he has linked it on his fb page, I have read it, it's quite good, he says it's theraputic and I agree...so now for my question...


do I tell him that I have one too? 

 I'm not linked to any social networks and no one on the hubby's side of the family really knows that my little slice of cyberspace exists, or if they know I have a blog, they don't know where to find me (mwa ha ha).  I don't care if they find me or if they read it...I just don't want to be the one giving them directions...the main reason I started this blog was to purge myself of the juju that has become my relationship with my mil...not like I rant and rave about her but because of what has happened I no longer have family members to talk to about life stuff anymore...

So that is where you all come in...friends, followers, stalkers, passersby...everyone!  I don't have to worry about anyone running and telling their mommy some completely eff'ed up version of what I really said...


Seriously people - how does "What's going on?"  turn into "What is she doing here?" It just doesn't make for the Disney ending when shit like this happens, no one says anything to me...like WTH? Why did you say that?  Then I could say - "Um, I didn't"  But, noooooo they hold the stuff in, let it boil and spill out years later.

It's like some folks have been taking little doses of poison and hoping that I would fall over and croak...Sorry to disappoint you - ain't gonna happen.  Not only am I not going to roll over and play dead, I flat out REFUSE to take ANY responsiblity for ANYTHING not brought to my attention and discussed.  Ask me, accuse me, point a finger, but at least give ME the chance to confirm, deny or salute you with whatever hand gesture I find fits the situation.  Don't come up and tell me that I have offended you over the years, give me no examples and then expect me to apologize...I won't.  Not because I don't feel like I have to, but because I don't believe you.  Not that I can't be offensive...trust me I can...the point is I almost never intend to (at least to to friends and family...to a-holes that spill beer on me or cut me off on the freeway - YES!) be offensive, and if it is brought to my atttention, I can and will apologize.  But the main issues at hand here on Walton Mountain are based on straight up lies...hell, I wish I had been able to see my face when my hubby told me what it was I supposedly said ...my mom and aunt who saw me after the news thought that someone had died.

Damn...that kind of came out of now where...kind of pisses me off that this stuff still bothers me...but I shall continue on with my cyberpurging and hopefully be less and less juju effected as time goes on

xo

1 comment:

  1. i blog for the past few months love it! my therapy... i don't link my blog to fb either and like to watch and see who reads and how they found it... enjoy.. i do!

    ReplyDelete