Monday, May 9, 2011

Ready for my vacation

I am soooo ready to head back east for a bit...ok, it's more than a bit, but I am staying with my parents so it's kind of like a working vacation.  They pay for me to bring the kiddies out to see them so Grandpa doesn't have to suffer the evil that he feels IS California(+he can't fly due to health reasons) and my kids (and myself) get to get spoiled a bit. {It's pretty sad that my kids see my parents on the other side of the continent more than their Grandma that lives 3 miles up the street...oh well - her loss!}  I end up working my butt off cleaning out cars, tackling project Mom puts off (waiting for me) and cooking just about every night...but it's with my family and I want to make sure they know how much I appreciate them and everything they do for us.  Trust me, being a mostly stay at home mom (I work outside the home about 12 hours a week) and living just outside San Diego...there's no way for a Florida vacation without some help or me going back to work full-time.  The kids would probably like daycare more than me helf the time, but their mine and I'll screw them up myself thank you very much ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment