Friday, May 20, 2011

MISSING: My Motivation, if found, please call...

Ugh!  School is going to be out soon, my part time job is going to disappear, I have no prospects for new supplemental income on the horizon, my house looks like a bad indoor version of Sanford and Son and all I want to do is go to the library and pick up the book I ordered and read all weekend....not good...

I was actually thinking about posting a picture of how bad upstairs looks, in the hopes that the embarassment would drive me to actually do something about it...of course that would mean getting up and grabbing the camera...then posting, then actually cleaning, new picture...new post....WHERE's that book I ordered?!  I'm tired already : (

I am actually a total slob at heart that is only capable of organizing other people and a HORRIBLE example for my children!!!!!  My mom used to let the house go for a month or 2, then kick us all out and go on a mad tear and sterilize the place in 2 days (1,900 sf double-wide - not an easy task)  My main problem is I can't get the family to leave....this is my story excuse and I am sticking to it...I have the ADD so bad that I get distracted and clean the WHOLE friggin house at the same time...the place looks like a dump for a day and a half and in the last hour every single room completes its transformation, happens like little dominoes.

Screw it...gonna take a before pic of the upstairs landing....maybe...

UGH!!!!
so here it is -
you can't even see the cute little bench I got at the thrift store for $7.50 and my mommy made a cushion for it when she was here with repurposed foam and my 80% off fabric
The whole thing
(minus the labor)
$10.00!!!!



ok, gotta get off my fat butt and get to work so I can post my "after" shot....
see you in a week ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment