Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Shhhh...don't tell the kids

We are planning a surprise trip to Disneyland!!!!  Only for a day, but...uhmmm - it's Disneyland!!!
We bought annual passes when my cousin came visisting from PA with her twins (we would have needed to take the hubby with us and gone in october...so why not?!  Costs about the same and we can run up there if we get bored one day)...and one of my kids got sick, we couldn't go and we haven't activated the passes yet...
On the day of my hubby is going to hand them their Mickey ears and tell them to put them on and get in the car!!!

Can't wait to see their faces...

1 comment:

  1. may I come!>???
    only one more month and we will be together and I WILL sneak you to the beach..so we can drink under the umbrellas and the kids can frolic.
    how old is your oldest? I can't remember...12? Ilin is 14 could be love

    ReplyDelete