Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby Steps

The house is slowly getting put together...surprised that I got anything done at all...did I mention that the hubby ran off to Disneyland with a friend and left me with the kids, the dog and the messy house?!  It's not as bad as it sounds...he's helping out a friend that doesn't drive and can't get there on his own (he has a few issues) so he paid for gas, hotel and entry to the park...but it was not really helping me get my motivation on...

Hopefully I can make some more progress today (like walk into my walk-in closet), may even take some pictures and put together a slideshow for my dad to check out when I go home this summer.  He HATES California (he did actually live out here for a bit in the late 80's- and had to spend a lot of time driving to and from L.A., so his issues are a little legit) and can't really travel...so he's never seen our place or any of the projects he's helped me with long distance.

Or...I may just sit on my butt and read...

No comments:

Post a Comment