Monday, May 16, 2011

Just a Quickie...

My house has become a disaster...kind of reminds me of an episode of cops...clothes piled everywhere, toys laying where they fell, WAY too many dirty dishes in the kitchen, and the only proof of a dining room table is that you can actually see the legs that are holding up all that crap...the only thing we are missing is the actual mobile home at this point.
So, in an effort to rememdy this situation, find some stuff that has been missing for a few days and keep my husband's head from blowing straight off his shoulders...I took the morning off from my little (but completely awesome) part time job and I am going to knock out what I can before I pick up Miss C in 3 hours
Maybe I should stop blogging and get cleaning?  Don't really want to but I'm going to put on my big girl pants and go knock this B&$^@ out!

No comments:

Post a Comment