Monday, May 2, 2011

I got nothing....

Been working my butt off (and for those of you that actually have full time jobs...especially when you have kids - my hat is off to you!!!!)  14 hours doesn't seem like a lot (especially to my paycheck), but when I put that on top of kids, school (2 going to school in 2 different cities - thank you CA freeway system and my super good friend J, without you I couldn't do it!), homework, Girl Scouts, school performances, singing lessons, dog puke on carpet (smooshed in by 5 year old) blah, friggin blah, blah, friggin blah!

Okay, done whining (for now...just being realistic) 

But I did feel great when my hubby told me that his brother was telling him how much work he does with his 2 kids (they just added a baby recently) with feeding them taking one to school, cooking dinner, etc...I just sat there basking in the glow that is my messy house and smiled.  Told my man that our house may be on the messy side, but to consider himself lucky, because he doens't have to do shit around here.  He started to object, but when I pointed out that he couldn't list 5 things that he does around here on a consistent basis, he went back to his computer screen  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment