Friday, February 25, 2011

Bring on the Lysol and the hand sanitizer...

Last month - brochitis for the other three members of my family...
This week...stuffy nose that turned into a double ear infection for the 5 year old, massive cold for the 11 year old who woke up this morning with pinkeye and now the hubby has a sore throat and is hacking up green stuff...what do you think my chances are of taking care of the three of them, locked up in the house this weekend with a major storm headed this way and me not getting sick?!  oh, and did I mention that the hubby will be possibly be traveling to tropical places for work next week.  Yeah, next week when the kids will be feeling better, the ground will be dry and I will feel like doggie doo...he will be gone...
So, heading to the library today to pick up some more books that I ordered, getting a 2 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper and updating the Netflix que for the monkeys...pray for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment