Sunday, February 13, 2011

D.I.Y has turned into D.I.Whine....

CRAP!!!!  So I "measured" the downstairs vanity, crammed in a corner...can't get a good read, but it's over 36 1/2" and ALL of the big box stores sell 31" wide and 37" wide vanity tops, so mine MUST be 37" right, RIGHT?! 

100% WRONG - stupid effin' custom work done 38 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!  1/4" too big to fit : (
So, now I get to return the damn thing and start scrambling...no money in the budget for custom work especailly when I had a vanity/sink combo for $104 and now a decent sink will cost $50...

Found a Rustoleum product online that may work...supposed to be able to refinish bathtubs and tile...mine is cultured marble (so old and cheap custom work that's almost my age) so I hope it works...

1 comment:

  1. My fridge wouldn't fit because of custom cabinets?
    I had to break the damn things!!!

    ReplyDelete