Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Captain's log, Stardate 2.09.11

Still working on projects...adding 'em on before I completely finish current one...baby steps, I can't change everything about me at one and I kind of embrace my adult ADD.  Can't say that life with me is boring...unpredictable - yes...boring, not so much.

The hubby is even getting in on it a bit in the downstairs bathroom - he took out the 38 year old sink and vanity top while I was at work yesterday  (um...YUCK!) and it just popped right off so we don't have to buy a new cabinet!  Of course when I got home and checked out his handiwork I headed right out to the big orange box and started getting my supplies : )  Started painting last night, gonna strip off the old paint from my last trailer park budget inspired "remodel" of the cobinet (basically used the left over paint from the kitchen because it was there...added some black and it's just way too dark for such a tiny room)

Taking a break, jotting this down while my nook charges so I can have some "me" time before I pick up the 5 year old....ahhh, it's not exactly a Calgon moment, but it's mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment