Sunday, February 20, 2011

Take 2 ,or is it 3...

Smallest room in the house...biggest pain in the ass!!!!!
All we wanted was a new sink, one without a hole rusting thru it...and a new vanity, one that wasn't swirled cocoa cultured marble...and we have...

nada

So, I decided we should try to paint the cultured marble with a Rustoleum product that can't be bought in stores and has to be purchased online
of course I haven't received the email stating it has shipped
They are probably out of stock
: (

Also making it's contribution to my little party is the fact that the sink with the almost hole in it is round, hence the hole that it needs to fit...also round...most of the sinks availalbe for carry out...
oval
: (

I'm afraid to buy one online because they all give different kinds of info regarding their dimensions,
with my luck I'll buy on, get it and the effin thing won't fit...
ARGH!!!!!!
I just want to be able to wash my hands after I pee, in the same room that I pee'd in!!!!

Today I am going to go to Home Depot and Lowe's, look pathetic and hope that one of their folks with come over and help me.
If I act pitiful enough, I may get them to load it in my car.
Worked with the doors I bought
: )

1 comment:

  1. You might try some metal putty to put in the hole be for you paint it, might work :) I just came across your blog through someone at 15 min lunch and am intrieged, I am checking out some of your past blogs. I used to live in a trailer and can totally relate! Trailer living is an art form and really requires a certain Vive de life!

    ReplyDelete